- Volunteers to work with Caleb Willems on the Grad Party Planning Committee: Hybrid format: in-person and via Zoom
- Food items
- Sponsorships or monetary donations to help provide a great location with fun activities
- Please direct all inquiries to Caleb Willems, BCA Director of Discipleship, at email@example.com
- Volunteers to work with Cheryl Crocker on the photo booth assembly
- Sponsorships or monetary donations to help provide decorations
- Please direct all inquiries to Cheryl Crocker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Space Preparation
- Volunteers to assist with setting up chairs, tables, decorations, stage preparation, and turn-over between events.
- Please direct all inquiries to Jolene Resch at email@example.com
- Sponsorships or monetary donations to help provide refreshments for our grads and their guests following our Commencement Ceremony
Have your business or ministry featured on our graduation website!
We anticipate that between 500 and 600 individuals--grads, along with their families and friends--will join us for our commencement weekend. We would love to highlight your business or ministry on our graduation website and support your various endeavors, inspiring our new alumni to follow in your footsteps and serve the Lord in a variety of creative and meaningful ways.
We welcome your gift of any size in support of our "BCA Graduation Celebrations" or our "BCA Scholarship Fund." Please see the "Donations" section below for details.
Submit Your Ministry/Business Information by Tuesday, May 23, 2023:
Thank you for considering donating to support our grad activities!
- Credit card online:
- Go to briernet.com/payments/. When asked what the payment is for, select "Donation" from the drop-down box and then enter "BCA Grad Celebrations" in the textbox beside it. In the "Details/Comments" box, enter "BCA Donation Line: 15051-41300".
- Interac e-Transfer:
- Payment can be emailed through your online bank app to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the "Comments" section, please specify "Donation to BCA Grad Celebrations, Line 15051-41300". If you are prompted for a security question, please use "Caronport" for the answer.
- In person or by phone:
- You can visit the Cash Counter, Monday - Friday from 9:30am to 12:00pm, to donate in the form of cash, cheque, debit, or credit. Or, you can call 1.888.581.2050 to make a donation. Please specify "Donation to BCA Grad Celebrations, Line 15051-41300".